Friday, June 12, 2009

Time-Stealer

Okay, I'm weak. Very, very weak. I wanted to work so hard this summer!! I really did! And I've been okay for the most part. But my sister opened up a whole new world to me that I just can't seem to pull myself away from.
That's right, the world of Gossip Girl. What, am I 16 or something? Isn't this show for high schoolers? Well, either way, I'm addicted. Julie and I planned to lay out by the pool on Wednesday, but due to the rain, we watched re-runs of Gossip Girl online instead. She loves it, and wanted me to watch it too. It's a show about totally manipulative high schoolers from the upper east side. And it's more addicting than any other show I've watched. Call me shallow, but I just can't get enough.

So I've been watching this show on Graboid Video on my computer for the past 4 days. I'll finish the laundry and reward myself by watching an episode. Or I'll watch "just one more episode" before I make dinner. It's a time-stealer, I tell ya!

So today I'm trying to pull myself away. I'm trying to only watch it in the evenings when most of my work is done and Luke is busy, or napping. (He usually falls asleep before or after dinner for a little while...he gets pretty tired working outside in the hot sun all day for 8 hours!)

If there are any other Gossip Girl watchers out there, please let me know. lol...I feel like I'm the only person over the age of 21 watching this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!