Thursday, March 19, 2009

Attitude Adjustment

My goodness, I complained a lot in my last post! I need to be thankful that I have a job, and not be so annoyed by everything! It's true that I do feel a little taken advantage of at work, but I only have 10 more weeks there. I won't be returning next year (I've already prayed about it, discussed it with Luke, and have decided this is my last year at my current school). So I need to have a better attitude and try to serve God while I'm there. If it's bad, it will just make me appreciate next year even more, no matter where I end up!

That's all...I hate posting twice in one day, so I'll keep it short!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great attitude to have! I know how hard it can be, to serve/work under someone who seems ungrateful and has a bad attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures on railroad tracks...so I knew I just HAD to have on for our engagement pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!