Now that the weather is warming up and I'm a mere 7 weeks away from summer vacation, there are a lot of fun things coming up in my life! I'm looking forward to them with great anticipation!
- Saturday my cousin Brian is having his 18th birthday party. Yay for spending some time in the sun (it's supposed to be 70 degrees!) eating pizza and spending time with family. And afterward, Luke and I are going to a late movie.
- May 2 Luke turns 25...I'm planning on having a bonfire with friends on Saturday night with cupcakes and s'mores to celebrate :-)
- May 9 is Faith Night at Progressive Field (Indian's game) Jamie Carroll (sp?) is giving his testimony before the game, and there is a Thousand Foot Krutch concert in the ballpark after the game! Our church is taking a charter bus up that night.
- May 10 - Mother's Day! Luke and I are having a picnic lunch for our moms (and dads, sisters, and brother-in-law :-P). Oh, and my grandma since she lives right below us now :-) I'm so excited to plan our first barbecue at the new house!
- Friday of Memorial Day weekend I am going to another Indians game with Luke, JC, and whatever date JC decides to bring. The best part is that it's fireworks night!!
- Luke and I are going to try to take a day off of work in May to go to Cedar Point! Plus there will hopefully be multiple other Cedar Point trips throughout the summer.
- 4th of July festivities...this will include lots of illegal fireworks at my aunt and uncle's house
- July 12 Luke and I will celebrate our one year anniversary! We will probably just go out for a romantic dinner. We wanted to go on an anniversary trip, but Luke won't have any vacation time until 2 weeks after the 12th. Oh well! Maybe we'll go later.
- We're going on a mini trip to New Jersey to visit Six Flags Great Adventure. And maybe to stay at a cute little bed and breakfast while we're there.
- I'm hoping to talk SOMEONE into taking a road trip to my aunt and uncle's new house in VA. They live very close to the beach, and supposedly their new house is unbelievable. So I really want to visit this summer sometime!
Well that's a lot of fun events coming up, and I'm sure more will pop up as the summer gets going.
Well I need to go take a nap before Thursday Taco Night! I'm still feeling really miserable and like my sinuses are on fire :-/
Happy Thursday! :-D