Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Come on Over!

If you visited my house...


You would be greeted by pumpkins on the landing
You would walk inside and smell pumpkin, apples, cinnamon, or maple
You would eat candy corn
And drink a pumpkin spice latte
or some cinnamon apple spice tea

And you would see all of my fall decorations
We would make fall cutout cookies together!!

And later we would take a walk around the neighborhood in the crisp air, and I would wear my new favorite scarf!

Yes, tomorrow is definitely the first official day of fall!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for fall! Your home looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Fall!!! It is still in the 100s here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your fall decorations! I wish I could decorate...it just doesnt feel like fall when it is still 105 outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Your house looks so inviting and ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I'll be right over;)

    Just kidding. How fun though! What a warm, fall-themed house you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please bring fall to Arizona!! Still in the 100's!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!