Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great Website

I found a great website last night that I'd like to share!

http://www.avirtuouswoman.org/

I was browsing last night, and stumbled upon this site. You can set up your own profile, kind of like facebook. Then you can chat, blog, read articles, and lots of other neat things. I plan on spending lots of time here. The whole website is based around women striving to become like the Proverbs 31 woman.

One thing I really liked about this site, were the household notebook printables that can be found along the left side of the home page. There are housework charts, blank menus, to-do lists, calendars, even chore charts for children. I plan on filling my home organizing binder with a bunch of them, which will make my life a whole lot easier! I have been reprinting them out on my computer from my own template, but that was just hard and took forever. I think things will go a lot more smoothly if I use these pre-made ones!

Well, happy homemaking! I hope this website inspires you as it did me :-)

-----------------
And one more thing just for fun. I was feeling crafty yesterday, and I decided to jazz up a tissue box. It was so easy, and it turned out really cute! I just wrapped it in wrapping paper. The wrapping paper doesn't really match any room in my house, but it was the cutest kind we had.

Before:After:

At least I have one custom piece in my house now ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the website. I'm going to be checking into it. I was gonna ask you for your organizer layout, but I'll try the website link first and see if that works for me. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website sounds cool - I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gal, I gave you a shout out on my blog today. Check it out. :) Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!