Friday, May 15, 2009

Speechless

I just watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy that I DVR'd last night (don't read on if you haven't watched it yet and plan to!). I am blown away. Like, not in a good way. I know I shouldn't get so into a show that it almost becomes reality to me, but I just can't believe that my 2 favorite characters are gone!
Seriously, I was talking to the TV and crying while Luke and Gabby were in the room. It was bad. And I was a little bit joking, but still! I just can't believe it! I knew they were both leaving the show, but I didn't know they were going to kill them both off! And maybe next season they'll show that they actually revived them both, but maybe they won't! Can I just tell you that when that elevator door opened and George was standing there in his uniform, I. LOST. IT. I don't know if Grey's will continue to be one of my favorite shows without George and Izzie.

Moving on...Not sure how great tonight is going to be because I desparately want to go out and DO SOMETHING, but I'm just so exhausted! Who knew getting these teeth taken out would cause so much fatique. A lot of it is probably just from the pain pills I'm taking, and because I went back to work today which was tiring. But I'm just gonna be honest. I'm grumpy! I want to go out and I want to be able to eat solid food! My jaw is still really sore and my cheek is so swollen I can't bite down without biting it. I think I'm going to take a nap and try to get into a better mood!

Well, I found out today that no one in my dad's department will be laid off! (I wrote yesterday that his company is down-sizing). Praise God! And he and my mom are headed down to Myrtle Beach tomorrow for a week! They're going with two of their friends, and I have to admit, I'm jealous. This is one of our family vacation spots, and they've never gone without my sister and I. And mom told me earlier that she'd rather be going with the two of us as a family trip than with their friends, which did kinda make me feel better :-) She said next year we'll have to go on a family trip somewhere, so I'll be looking forward to that.

Hopefully this nap will take away some of my grumpiness and the depressed feeling I got from watching Grey's Anatomy. I know, I'm pathetic :-P But if you watched it, you know it was a pretty heavy and depressing episode! I'll look forward to the fact that I have 2 fun birthday parties and a graduation party for my dear best friend who just finished nursing school to go to tomorrow. I'm just praying I can chew solid food by then, because there is guaranteed to be some good food at those parties! At least I'll probably be able to handle cake by then ;-)

I apologize for such an overly whiny post. I promise a more positive one next time :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

    I was so sad at the end of Grey's too! I don't believe it. I am just going to hope that it isn't over until the new season starts!

    Very cute blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your nap was lovely. Left you something on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica, I like your new background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!