Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 5 - Beautiful Scenery

We spent today on the beach, and then came out to fly our kite after dinner (another item to be crossed off of my bucket list!) It was extremely hot today, and for some reason, the water was FREEZING! So it wasn't the most fun day at the beach we've had so far. But for some reason, everything just seemed extra beautiful today! I took over 100 pictures today alone. So for this post, I thought I'd just share a few. I'll post them all on flickr when I get home.

Our condo is just so much fun to take pictures of
Here I am flying the kite!
I really love this picture of Luke flying the kite:
After all of that, we went to the movies. The boys went to see District 9, and the girls went to see The Time Traveler's Wife. I cried through about half of the movie :-P But overall it was a fun night! Tomorrow we're going to the aquarium and then to dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. I can't wait to get caught up on all of your lives, because I haven't had much time to read blogs this week!! I feel totally out of the loop! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I have never seen a kite like that! That is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!