Friday, October 28, 2011

Just Some Stuff

Creative title, huh?

Here are just a few quick things on a Friday:

1. I'm dropping the "@Called to Serve" from my blog name pretty soon. Please don't forget who I am!!

2. You should hop on over to In My Twenties and check out my post. It's all about my high school days, and it's complete with some fun pictures. Including this one, circa 2001:
This was taken at a cookie-baking party for my youth group. We did this every year to pass out while Christmas caroling. Do you recognize those people on the ends? I'm on the far left, and that's Luke on the far right! If only we could have seen into the future ;-) But we barely even noticed each other back then, and sometimes I even forget that we knew each other! Haha...God's timing is perfect, and I'm glad we didn't fall in love until later! Anyway, click the link for more :-)

3. I take the GRE (a test that will help or hurt me getting into a graduate program) in just over 2 hours, and I'm a little bit terrified, but at the same time, completely excited to just get it over with! It's been hanging over my head that I have to take it since the middle of the summer, and I'll be glad when it's done. On the practice tests I pretty much rocked the verbal section, and I'm not worried about the writing section (I do that here everyday! haha). But the math section??? Umm...it's been 8 years since I've had a math class. And I just don't remember that higher level algebra and geometry stuff. I've tried to brush up a bit, but I was never very good at it in the first place! So I'm hoping I don't totally bomb that section. Prayers are appreciated!!

4. It's the weekend!! TGIF!! That is all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!