Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week in Review: Finding the Good in a Bad Week

As I mentioned in a post a few days ago: this week was tough. There was just a lot going on with school and I was overwhelmed. However, there were still plenty of good moments this week :-)

Highlights:

~On Sunday I went to see a play with my mom and some friends of ours. I really do love local theater (and any other kind as well). The show was The Odd Couple - Female Version and it was pretty funny.

~Sunday night was fun because Luke's aunt and uncle were visiting from out of town so the whole family had a big cookout at his grandparents' house.

~The leaves have officially changed!

~Oh yeah, and I got a new laptop! It was sort of a surprise from Luke, and it's so much bigger and better than my old one! I love it :-)

~I survived my A&P test even though it was torture studying for it all week!

~ I made my first ever apple pie on Friday! And it was good! I was so nervous that I was going to mess it up.

~Continued to make progress on my home organizing binder...I added a very important section ;-)


~ On Saturday I got to see and hold Luke's newest little cousin...It was so cute watching Luke hold her too :-)

***

So this week was stressful but good at the same time. Hoping for a better week next week, though!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for new laptop! I hope things start looking up friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!