Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feeling Girly

I'm a girly girl, and being around Luke and all his friends so much since we've been married makes me somehow feel even more girly. Today I'm just in the mood for a chick flick. These are my absolute favorite types of movies. So this post is dedicated to my favorite chick flicks

Oldies but Goodies:




Nicholas Sparks Tear Jerkers:






Recent Favs:





Now I'm really in the mood to watch a chick flick! I think Luke and I are going to the $4 theater tonight to see "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" because we LOVE Kevin James and we think it looks hilarious! But I might have to break out a DVD from my chick flick collection before we go to watch it in the background while I finish folding laundry. "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," maybe? That's another good one :-) Well, if you are looking for a great chick flick that will get you in touch with your girly side, I recommend any of the ones I have listed.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see 27 dresses. That is on my netflix list. And I love while you were sleeping. Big Sandra Bullock fan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!