Monday, January 26, 2009

Snowmen and Valentines

We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow on Tuesday night and Wednesday. I'm really hoping this results in a snow day! I guess snow does have it's perks. Another one would be snowmen!

I've noticed some adorable pictures of snowmen from some of my friends on facebook, so I thought I'd share them with you.

First off we have one of my best friends: Lindsey. She and her sister made this ADORABLE beach babe snow-woman. I love how she's even rockin a bikini!
Next we have Luke's youngest sister, Diana. She and her best friend made this cute lil thing during the snowstorm a few weeks ago. It's a hula girl snow-woman! Her name is Layla :-)


Here's a close-up:

Last but not least is our friend Mike's snowman. He built this little guy in Ohio, and drove it alllll the way to North Carolina, where he goes to school. His friends, who don't get much snow down there, were very excited! I thought it was sweet :-) His nose is a real little carrot!

I wish I could post some cute pictures of my own snowman, but sadly I have not built one in years. I think Luke and I might have to go out during this next snowstorm and make one :-)

In other news, I'm getting ready for Valentines Day! I want to make some homemade Valentines for my students. Maybe something like this, with a special heart bookmark included:

If you have any creative Valentine card ideas, please send them my way! I love holidays, and have a lot planned for V-Day already. I tend to go all out sometimes ;-)

Well I'm gonna go finish laundry and clean the house so I can be ready for all my shows tonight! There's a new Bachelor, and the Gosselins are revealing their new house for the first time on Jon and Kate Plus 8...it's going to be a big night! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!