Friday, January 23, 2009

Obsessed

Is anyone else absolutely obsessed with Ace of Cakes on The Food Network? I've been watching the show for a while now, but recently both Luke and I have become pretty obsessed with it. We have our DVR programmed to record all the new episodes. I was bored after work today, and was checking out their website. If you have a minute, you should go look at all of their amazing cakes.

Here are some pictures of Charm City Cake's best work. (and yes, they are all cakes, I know, it's hard to believe!)

Avenue Q Cake:

Crayola 64 Cake

These make me wish I was a kid again! Candyland cake:

This is absolutely DISGUSTING, but this Exorcist cake made for a halloween party is just too cool. If you saw the episode, you know that her head actually spins!

And finally, I think this is their best cake to date...a Hogwarts cake:

Not sure if that last one has been on an episode yet...I think it's from the new season. I'm really excited to see them make it!

If you've never watched Ace of Cakes, you should definitely check it out. It's definitely quickly climbing up my "favorite shows" list. Now I must go watch the new episode that was DVR'd last night :-)

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't call myself obsessed but I do watch the show all the time-food network is almost always on in my house! The Hogwarts is an old episode, I think from last season. They go to the premier of the movie in L.A. and get to walk the red carpet and meet Harry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header!! Your distress call is on my updates. Have you tried reloading it and checking the shrink to fit box? It might shrink it down a little if that is what your concerned with. But I don't mind scrolling over to see the other pictures. It's kind of intriquing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!