Monday, January 26, 2009

A Glimpse Into My Past

I know I JUST posted a little while ago, but Luke resurrected my old computer for long enough to retrieve some of my old photos and documents from it (It's a long story. Let's just say my six-year-old laptop broke in half at the hinges. You just don't come back from something like that :-P). I had to post some old photos from college...for nostalgia's sake.

Malone College Days

My friends and I all got our ears double pierced one night b/c our friend had just gotten a job at the piercing place at the mall.

The year was 2003, and short belly shirts, streaky highlights, and big chunky belts were cool. Ahh, what a difference six years can make :-P
I distinctly remember that this picture was taken on Gilmore Girls night. My friends and I never missed an episode, and had a party every Tuesday at 8 (or was it 9? I can't believe I don't remember!)
Why do we all look like we're 12?
Then in 2004, Luke came into my life!

We love going to Indians games...here we are at the season opener a few years ago. It was snowed out. P.S.: It was APRIL and 3 days before Easter :-P

Aww, we were so in love (and still are!) Luke cleans up nicely, no?

Here I am with Julie at my cousin's wedding in 2005. I'm going to use it as my "get skinny again" inspiration picture :-P
And here was the last stage of my college years: student teaching. These pictures make me miss the kids so much :-(
I've only been out of college for a year and a half, but it feels like so long ago! I miss that time. It was so much simpler! But I'm sure there will come a time when I'll say that about today, so I better enjoy it while it lasts.


4 comments:

  1. I did the same thing-had my ears double-pierced by my friend with another one of my friends when she went to work at the Piercing Pagoda. She wasn't very experienced and one is off to the side a little too bit!! I love Gilmore Girls, reruns are sometimes on Family Network!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to walk down memory lane?! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice day you too!
    what beautiful photos!!
    I don't have a blog for now but I'm planning to begin one. I will advise you.
    Bye.
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss college too! I had so much time then, even though I thought I had none!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!