Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Newest Addiction

Am I really posting again today?? I know, it's the second time in one day AGAIN. But I discovered a new website, and just HAD to share! Maybe I'm behind the times, I don't know. But I just stumbled upon this website: www.picnik.com. Here you can edit your own photos FOR FREE! This is not good, because I'm sure I'll spend hours upon hours here.

I played around with it a little bit tonight, and here are my first three creations:

Photo #1: My cat, Gabby

Before:

After:

Photo #2: Our First Dance:
Before:
After:

Photo #3: Wedding dress and bouqet
Before:
After:

I think my favorite part is that you can write your captions on the pictures themselves...the website has all kinds of adorable fonts. And I just love making the pictures look timeless and old-fashioned. I have a feeling I will be wasting a lot of my life here :-P You should check it out if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. I love picnic too!! Fun!! I like what you did to your pictures, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to try this with some of my photos. Thanks for the tip. Blessings, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!